FM Transmitter KitA WannaLearn Educational Product Pick
Operate Your Own FM Radio Station!
Enter the world of broadcasting with this low-cost FM stereo transmitter kit !
- Transmit on any station from 88 to 108 MHz with no frequency drift!
- Professional quality for transmitting TV sound at exercise clubs
- Great for transmitting messages for realtors, state fairs, drive-ins, etc.
- Transmit music / MP3s from your home computer to your stereo
- Transmit mp3 players/walkmans/portable CD players to your
- The ideal campus or school radio station
- Strappable for higher power output
- Microprocessor controlled
A cut above the rest, the FM25B features a PIC microprocessor for easy frequency programming without the need for look-up tables or complicated formulas! The transmit frequency is easily set using DIP switches, no need for tuning coils or "tweaking" to work with todays digital receivers. Frequency drift is a thing of the past with PLL control making your signal rock solid all the time - just like commercial stations. The FM25B's real claim to fame however is the use of the latest cutting edge stereo generator on the market.
The audio quality is excellent with amazingly good stereo separation to keep even the pickiest audiophiles happy! Connections are as good as they get; use the provided cable to interface with the line output of any CD player, tape deck, computer or mike mixer. Just build it, plug it in, and you're on the air!
Foreign buyers will appreciate the high power output capability of the FM25B; many Caribbean folks use a single FM25B to cover the whole island! New and improved with clean and hum-free running on either 12VDC or 110VAC with the supplied transformer.
Available now at:
(Click Here to go directly to this product)
You'll be on the air before you know it with the FM Transmitter Kit !
Back to WannaLearn's Crafts and Hobbies category.
Page last updated on: 14 Aug 18