WannaLearn Free Instructional Site Submission
Webpages in the "Free Instructional Sites" areas of WannaLearn must meet the following criteria:
- sites must be instructional in nature, and not merely dispense information. To us, instructional sites are those that present material in a logical and sequential manner, and/or make an effort to "teach"
- page must be exclusively or predominantly comprised of free instruction
- instruction must be instantly accessible via the Web, i.e. subscription sites, email courses or the like are not permitted
- instruction must be substantive, unique, and/or of exceptional quality
- instruction must contain predominantly or exclusively original content (i.e. not directories of external sites)
- pages with excessive or aggressive advertising are not permitted
- only a small number of individual instructional pages from any one site are permitted (usually just one)
- sites promoting themes of hate, adult topics, those that use vulgar language or anything deemed by us to be offensive are not permitted
You are making a submission to the following category:
Fine Arts : Drama
If this is not the best category for your site, please navigate to the appropriate category in
WannaLearn and submit from there. Sites submitted to inappropriate categories will be ignored.
If you are confident the site you have in mind meets all our requirements for the free instructional site section, enter its URL below for review.
Please don't waste our time or yours by submitting inappropriate material.